miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2020

Change of country, change of language // Cambio de país, cambio de idioma

Reinvention.

That is the main reason I moved to this magical country that is Ireland. And it is time to keep reinventing everything around me, all I create and use as a way of expresing myself. It was time to work on this blog that I left a bit unnatended to focus on other matters.

Now, blog posts will keep appearing, new sections created, showing my recent work and fields I focus on right now. You will see a more honest "myself", with nothing to hide (well, do not take it literally). But what I mean by that is that difficult times frame us and it is nonsense to pretend being somebody we are not. I believe this unexpected times are giving to people the chance to awake, showing their most authentic and vulnerable self. That is what I search for this site: an unique and authentic "myself".

I hope you like the new fresh start of this place, otherwise, well, I am grateful to have had you around.

Enjoy the journey. The adventure. The process.

Awakening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reinvención.

Esa es la razón principal por la que vine a este mágico país que es Irlanda. Y ha llegado el momento de seguir reinventando todo lo que me rodea , todo lo que creo y uso como formas de expresión. Llegaba el momento de trabajar en este blog que dejé desatendido para centrarme en otros menesteres.

Ahora, nuevas entradas irán creandose y nuevas secciones que muestran mis creaciones y el camino en el que me encuentro ahora mismo. Veréis una "yo" más honesta, sin nada que esconder (bueno, tampoco os lo toméis a lo literal, nada de despelotes aquí). Lo que quiero decir con esto es que actualmente estamos rodeados por unas circunstancias inusuales, y es un sin-sentido y pérdida de tiempo pretender ser alguien que no somos. Quiero creer que estas nuevas circuntancias están trayendo un despertar en la gente, mostrando su naturaleza más auténtica y vulnerable. A cambio, otorgará conexiones reales y tiempo de calidad. A eso aspiro en este espacio: una "yo" única y auténtica.

Espero que os guste este nuevo comienzo en este espacio, y sino... bueno, fue un placer tenerte por aquí.

Disfruta del camino, la aventura, el proceso.


© María M. Mayorga

No hay comentarios: