miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2021

How to start feeling admiration for mother Nature

«October last; Foraging first»

Today I was thinking about that time I was taken foraging for the very first time.

I liked it so much that I felt like giving it another try the same day after lunch to a wilder field.

The autumn is just in a blink of an eye to receive the first frost and the rush of this adventure seems even more excitings to do. There’s not thinking about it, just enjoying the day in the sun while you study the fields around you.

The friendship gathered in these situations, the partnership that gets a lovely teamwork. The laughs that go with it, does not have a price to put on. It’s just timeless and priceless. 

I still remember that day with much joy and a bit of nostalgia. Those moments are the ones to keep and repeat. Moments like this teach you that experiences are the main source of togetherness and inspiration consequent.

And I say this because it is not just a day foraging with friends. Call me intense, but we must learn how to value these moments in order to think about this when we feel down and blue.

They joy endures too in our hearts if we make it last and be important.

Also, it can bring so much Art out of that, so much magic… I remember that day being surrounded by amazing rainbows, so a friend could not help taking pictures around us, under these magic arches of colours. Days after, my partner decided to let himself be inspired by the experience and create one of the most beautiful articles I ever read.

So that is the reason I say: embrace the happy moments, give them the importance they deserve, because they will balance your dark days with dignity and grace. 



© María M. Mayorga

No hay comentarios: