martes, 28 de julio de 2020

Avengers Series

At the time the summer of 2018 came I needed to go to my country for an important operation. The recovery needed to be there as well as I wasn't able to flight in at least a month after the surgery.

With that excuse, I had a lot of free time to make some new Art, and having the Avengers saga so present in my mind, it was time for me to portrait my favourite characters.

At first, I started it as a "one drawing a day", following Inktober way of creating in order to warm up the hand and improve the abilities to catch the likeness in a quick portrait. Well, I ended up liking some of them so much that I would spend two or three days until I thought they were done.

For a A5 size I think they are really hight standard. What do you reckon? :)

1. Dr. Strange

2. Loki

3. Spiderman

4. Gamora

5. Ironman

6. Scarlet Witch

7. Young Captain America
8. Captain America

9. Nebula

10. Starlord

11. Black Widow

12. Thor

© María M. Mayorga

No hay comentarios: