martes, 28 de julio de 2020

Harry Potter Illustration 2020

2019 was the opposite of 2018 regarding or Art creation. The reason was easy: I was mostly a Conservador working for a company that would cover Ireland. You can see in detail this experience here.

But as soon as 2019 ended, new opportunities would wait for me. One of them was to plan an exhibition with my sister in a local Bookshop in town for Harry Potter's Day the 2nd of May. Of course, we all know the circumstances that framed this year so far, so as everything, the Exhibition got cancelled.

Nevertheless, I had the best excuse to work on landscapes again, which I did not do since those bookmarks I made of Seville as a present.

Finding the right setting and reason I can surprise myself with pieces like these:









What I learnt is that nothing is a waste of time because the experience will give you back moments of peace and challenge that it will a total reward. What is your opinion about it?


© María M. Mayorga

No hay comentarios: