martes, 28 de julio de 2020

Inktober 2017

Having all the needs met with job and house I still needed to work on my passion: Art. In past years I kept following this challenge, consisting on using ink media to draw something every day of the month of October. Ink was a media I enjoyed a lot in college once I lost the respect I had for it. So this was the perfect chance to warm my hand a bit on this technique. This year I had the time to try and join!

As the official list didn't appeal to me and decided to work on my self-discovery and list all my favourite things in order to make this personal list and pieces of art:



1. Tree


2. Railway


3. Lines

4. Squares

5. Swam / 22

6. Macramé

7. Freckles

8. Hair (dedicated to my sister on her Bday Day)

9. Zebra

10. Mountain

11. Sea

12. Nail Varnish

13. Cliffs

14. Drive

15. Order

16. Black Panther

17. Owl

18. Tattoo

19. Pet

20. Violin

21. Moon

22. Castle

23. Flowers (Lily)
24. Summer

25. Sing

26. Van Gogh

27. Panda

28. Leonardo Da Vinci

29. Writing

30. Room

31. Hug



© María M. Mayorga

No hay comentarios: